Welcome and join us to explore the adventure of micro mobility.
Subscribe to get the latest Inmotion news and deals.
If you’re experiencing a problem with your INMOTION SCV, first check the error data on your smartphone App. Please refer to the help section on INMOTION applications and review the specific content for resolving your problem. If you are still unable to resolve the problem, please contact an Authorized INMOTION Dealer or Distributor, or INMOTION Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some Common Problems
The INMOTION SCV Cannot Power On
1. Make sure your INMOTION SCV’s Battery Pack is charged.
2. Make sure your SmartKey is charged.
3. Make sure you and your SmartKey are no further than 5m (15 ft) from your INMOTION SCV.
4. Verify that the SmartKey and your INMOTION SCV are linked.
5. Check the SmartKey to make sure the INMOTION SCV is not locked.
6. If the INMOTION SCV can still not power on, remove the Battery Pack and then reinsert it.
The INMOTION SCV Cannot Enter Balance Mode
1. Confirm the INMOTION SCV is powered on.
2. Make sure the Turning Shaft is centered and the Footboard Mat is level.
3. Confirm there is no weight on the Footboard Mat.
4. Tap the left side of the Footboard Mat with your foot without stepping on, then tap the right side with your other foot.
5. If the INMOTION SCV still cannot enter Balance Mode, check to see if there is an error icon on your SmartKey.
6. If the INMOTION SCV still cannot power on, remove the Battery Pack and then reinsert it.
The INMOTION SCV Is Shaking
1. Check the joints between the Handlebar and the Turning Shaft. If they are loose, tighten them.
2. Check the joints between the Handlebar and the Quick Release Lock. If they are loose, tighten them.
3. Check the joints between the Tires and the Wheels. If they are loose, tighten them.
The Turning Shaft Slips or Is Off-Centered
1. Step on the Footboard Mat and stand still. If the INMOTION SCV turns to one side automatically, activate Self-examination Mode.
2. Check the Tires and make sure they are not worn. If the Tires appear to be in good condition, activate Self-examination Mode.
3. Use your INMOTION SCV Smartphone App to adjust steering sensitivity.
The INMOTION SCV Cannot Power Off
1. Check the Footboard Mat to make sure there is nothing on it and that it is not stuck.
2. If the INMOTION SCV still cannot power off, turn it upside down (the Handlebar should be pitched at an angle of 30°). The Wheels will be rolling and you can now safely power it off.
3. If the INMOTION SCV still cannot power off, remove the Battery Pack and then reinsert it.
4. Press and hold the Power/Standby button on the SmartKey for two seconds to restart the INMOTION SCV.
The INMOTION SCV Cannot Be Added in the App
1. Make sure the INMOTION SCV is not powered off. If it is powered off, restart it.
2. Wi-Fi system needs 1~2 minutes to initialize.
3. If the INMOTION SCV is set to use a Dynamic IP Address, please be aware that it may take 1~2 minutes to get the IP address. (Make sure you are connected to a DHCP server that can effectively distribute IP addresses.)
4. The INMOTION SCV will activate AP mode automatically if you have not set up a Wi-Fi AP list before. Manually search your INMOTION SCV SSID via the App and then connect.
This list describes some common faults, the possible reasons, and recommended solutions.
|Code||Description||Possible Causes||Recommended Action|
|27||Age Error||The INMOTION SCV has reached its lifetime expectancy.||Stop using the INMOTION SCV|
|29||Wi-Fi Error||Wi-Fi is not set up properly or the INMOTION SCV cannot get an IP address.||Reset your Wi-Fi, and restart the INMOTION SCV|
|31||CAN Error||Electric Circuit Failure||Contact INMOTION Customer Care|
|32||Sensor Error||Sensor Failure||Contact INMOTION Customer Care|
|33||Excessive Angle||Excessive angle due to road conditions or other reasons when the INMOTION SCV is in Balance Mode||Ride the INMOTION SCV following instructions. See page 10 for Max Climbing Angle.|
|34||Excessive Speed||Excessive Speed when the INMOTION SCV exits Balance Mode||Reduce speed before stepping off|
|35||Locked and move||The angle or the position has changed while the INMOTION SCV is in Security Mode||Move or use the INMOTION SCV only after it is unlocked|
|46||Battery Access Error||You are not using an INMOTION Battery Pack, or Battery failure||Use only the INMOTION Battery Pack. In case of Battery failure, contact INMOTION Customer Care|
|47||Battery Discharge Error||Battery Failure||Contact INMOTION Customer Care|
|49||Low Battery Voltage||Battery voltage is too low||Recharge the Battery Pack|
|Abnormal Motor Temperature||Motor temperature or environmental temperature is too high or too low||
Stop using the INMOTION SCV and let it rest.|
Use the INMOTION SCV at the proper temperature. See page 11 for ideal Operating Temperature Range.
|Large Motor Electric Current||Overload||Ride the INMOTION SCV following proper operating instructions and avoid steep or rugged surfaces.|