Welcome and join us to explore the adventure of micro mobility.
Subscribe to get the latest Inmotion news and deals.
|Battery type||Lithium-ion Battery||①③④ These data are measured with a battery capacity of 4 Ah.|
② The voltage here refers to lithium battery voltage when the capacity is moderate.
⑤ The Battery may not be charged when the temperature is below 0°.
|Charging Time||3.5 Hours ①|
|Voltage||72 V ②|
|Capacity||4 Ah ③|
|Battery Pack Weight||2.5 ± 0.1 Kg ④|
|Dimensions (W * D * H)||225*147*82 mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 ℃ ~ 50 ℃|
|Charging Temperature Range||5 ℃ ~ 45 ℃⑤|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20 ℃ ~ 50 ℃|
Failure to charge the Battery Pack properly could result in permanent damage. If the Battery Pack is excessively discharged, it could also cause serious damage.
To charge the Battery Pack:
1. Open the Charge Port of your INMOTION SCV. Verify that the Charge Port is dry.
2. Plug one end of the Power Cord into the Charge Port of your INMOTION SCV with the INMOTION LOGO on the charger facing up. Plug the other end of the Power Cord into an AC outlet (100 V~ 240 V; 50 Hz or 60 Hz).
3. Verify that the Charge Indicator lights are red, which indicates the INMOTION SCV is charging. When charging completes (indicator lights turn green), unplug the charger from the electrical outlet.
The Info LED shows the current Battery life. The Battery gauge blinks to indicate the Battery Pack is charging (for example, the fourth bar is flashing when the current Battery amount is at 3 bars.).
Replacing the Battery Pack
The INMOTION SCV Battery Pack can be used about 500 times, depending on which type of Battery Pack you use. After subsequently, the Battery capacity will reduce to 80%. Replace the Battery Pack to ensure the best performance of the INMOTION SCV. Back-up Battery Packs can be purchased from Authorized INMOTION Dealers and Distributors.
The Battery Pack is designed to be replaced easily, and can be charged separately.
To replace the Battery Pack:
1. Make sure the INMOTION SCV is unplugged and powered off.
2. Lean the INMOTION SCV body forward and hold it steady with one hand, while pulling the Battery Pack out from the Battery Slot with the other hand. Do not pull too hard in case the Battery Pack falls on the ground.
3. Keep your Battery Pack in a dry place and out of the reach of children. You can still charge the Battery Pack after removing it from the Battery Slot.
4. Insert the Battery Pack into the Battery Slot until you hear a click. Pull gently to see if it is loose. When the Battery Pack is seated properly, press the Reset Button to power on the INMOTION SCV.
Transporting Battery Pack
When transporting your INMOTION SCV, protect the Battery Pack to avoid damage during shipment. Do not expose the Battery Pack to direct heat or moisture, and avoid heavy vibration during transportation.
Do not use or transport a Battery Pack if the casing has broken open.
The shipping methods for Lithium-ion Battery Packs are as follows:
|Battery Pack Installed||Allowed||Allowed||Certificates Needed*|
|Battery Pack Not Installed||Certificates Needed*|
|* If you need certificates for transportation, please contact INMOTION at email@example.com.|
Maintenance of Electric Unicycle Battery